Thank you for visiting our website for Dormant/Unclaimed Deposits details over 10 years and above.
If your name and indicative address is matching with the data available in the list, we request you to kindly approach the concerned branch with followings:
- Request Letter for revival/refund of the deposit
- Pass-Book/Certificate/Documents as proof of deposit.
If the Branch confirms that the account is available, Branch will take up the matter with Registered Office for transfer of deposits to the concerned branch.
Time for transfer of accounts from Registered Office to Branch will be 1 to 2 weeks from the date of receipt of claim from the branch and verification thereof.
In case of account holders whose name does not match with the data available in the website, however, seems to pertins to your account, they may also take up the matter with the concerned Branches with required proof of documents, if any, and indentity as well as a address proof.
In both the above cases, if the Branches are not able to inform the position of the account, then only we request you to take up the matter with the Customer Service Sections of the concerned Regional Offices, who will takeup the matter with due verifications with HO: Dormant Deposit Section forneedful action.
Please click here to Search Your Dormant Account
- Account Holder has to request the Home Branch in writing for claiming the unclaimed deposit/activating the inoperative account.
- Account Holder has to submit proof about ownership of the deposit/account i.e. deposit receipt/passbook.
- Account Holder has to submit ID proof and Address proof to comply with KYC requirements and as proper identification of the claimant.
- If the term deposit claimed is Rs 20, 000/- and above, the same will be credited to depositor's account/Account Payee DD/Depositor's account with other Bank through NEFT/RTGS and NOT through cash.