|Home >> Citizens Charter>> CVC - Public Interest Disclosure|
|CVC - Public Interest Disclosure|
Public Notices forwarded by Central Vigilance Commission vide their Office Memorandum No. 004/VGL/26 (Office order No. 33/5/2004) dated 17.05.2004.
Government of India Resolution on Public Interest Disclosure and protection of Informer
1. The Government of India has authorised the Central Vigilance Commission as the 'Designated Agency' to receive written complaints for disclosure on any allegation of corruption or misuse of office and recommend appropriate action.
2. The jurisdiction of the Commission in this regard would be restricted to any employee of the Central Government or of any corporation established by or under any Central Act, Government Companies, Societies or local authorities owned or controlled by the Central Government. Personnel employed by the State Governments and activities of the State Governments or its Corporation etc. will not come under the purview of the Commission.
3. In this regard, the Commission, which will accept such complaints, has the responsibility of keeping the identity of the complainant secret and advised to comply with the following aspects.
4. The Commission can also take action against complainants making motivated/vexatious complaints under this Resolution.
5. A copy of detailed notification is available on the web site of the Commission http://www.cvc.nic.in
Issued in public Interest by the Central Vigilance Commission, INA Satarkta Bhawan New Delhi.
Central Vigilance Commission
Notification No. 8(1)(g)/99/(4) dated 12.03.1999 of Central Vigilance Commission, New Delhi and amendment thereof vide DO Lr.99:VGL:16-8003 dated 17.05.2004 :
DO NOT PAY BRIBE. IF ANYBODY OF THIS BANK ASKS FOR BRIBE OR IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION ON CORRUPTION IN THIS BANK OR IF YOU ARE A VICTIM OF CORRUPTION IN THIS BANK, YOU CAN COMPLAIN TO THE HEAD OF THE DEPARTMENT OR THE CHIEF VIGILANCE OFFICER AND THE CENTRAL VIGILANCE COMMISSION WHOSE ADDRESS IS AS FOLLOWS:
|Home | Products & Services | NRI Services | Recruitment | Contact Us|
|Best viewed in IE 5.5 and above, with screen resolution of 800 x 600|
|Copyright © 2006, Syndicate Bank. All rights reserved.||Disclaimer | Privacy Statement|